The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

early in the morning just around 9 something... a message make me stop doing my think and just stare at the message.. something that i never think before suddenly appear to me. before that i know we have some problem but din reallly think that will grow until this stage. everything really just come very suddenly. don know should how descrip my feeling and mood after seeing that message..
last time i will say this is because distance problem. but now.. after this, i won think about that anymore. any thing happen is between u and me. non of distance problem. the relationship only is the important. love is just need a trust. before that i din do that so only will chage to now this stage.
but now, everything been too late. too late......

No comments: