The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

today 27 of feb... the second day after u saying break up with me.... my mood my thinking is still cant stopp think of yesterday wat beeen happen. why it will happen. been cant sleep for hole night thinking the reason and how to save back. at the end i just like getting no answer.. althought i very miss u and got many think wanna tell u. tell u i know my wrong that i did last time and i won repeat again. tell u now i been understnad and believe love really need trust...
i don think u know that. today also my birthday. is yang li zheng yua chu si shi. i down hole day but i din not really show on my face. i don wan my parents know that i got problem. trying to smile with them act like i am normal. but in the deepest of my heart is really so xin ku.. full of question. wat should i do now. wat will happen if i done something. even i din do anything right now, izit i will regreat next time. just now my cousin asking me how your gf celebrate with u. i nearly don know should say wat. izit say she break with me the. i won say that.
however. maybe the title of this blog is the time to change..
the daily life without your accompany geting forever

No comments: