The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23/2/2010

one week and one day after bii back to camp...dear feel so miss you...this few day back from bandung beening wait for bii to call me. but wait everyday also din hear bii call me also. maybe bii are busy gua. bii, how is your flying fox leasson oh?? and yesterday your M16 class few how??? get to learn many thing?? deaar always also think of bii, also miss my bii so so much... dear so hope bii call dear laa....
beside that, that day is not dear don wan reply bii, iss because dear din bring 012 go indonesia. than on saturday, dear use up all my credit so cant reply bii... during at bandung..dear everyday also finding anything so that can present to my belove bii. althougt there got many thing can buy. but dear don know bii like which one lei.. choose the still scared bii you don like oh. so really so hard to make up the mind. at the end dear also get to brought bii a present. hope that bii will like it lo... beside that. Bii... where is dear de birthday present lei??? bii still din celebrate with dear yet lei...
when bii back dear wan bii celebrate with dear...dear don care.... hehee.... miss you.. bii....
MUACKzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: