The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Monday, February 8, 2010

6/2/2010

bii....when bii call your family de oh??? why bii din call dear de.... when 6 something..bii de sis got call dear...ask me at where.. and izit i drive car go or sit bus go kuala kedah.. than dear got ask your sis when bii call back oh..but your sis din ans me... bii... bii izit don like dear one person go visit bii???? bii izit got anthing that keep in your heart oh... why dear feel like this time wat thing bii also like don wan tell dear..dear really hope that my feeling is wrong...baby...
than after few minutes... your sis call dear again.... your sis ask me izit free tonight..bii de father wan belanja dear eat oh..your sis say...but dear cant go....cause dear need to go to my grandfather de bro de thing...need to go there have a pray...bii... dear really very scared.. ddear de mind really just full of question... izit between us beening happen any problem?? izit dear think too much???or Is dear sensitive.... bii..... Bii.... baby dear miss you....

No comments: