The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Monday, February 8, 2010

6/2/2010

early in the morning...
7.15am
dear been wake up....
get to wash my face and clean and pack all my cloth...
than when 8am
dear been check out the room and
going to the town....
bii
before the hole night...
dear just thinking wan to buy wat thing for bii lei
don know she wan to eat wat lei???
dear really thinking of so many thing
but your friends tell me bii wanna eat shusi...
but dear find hole the town of langkawi...
dear find two round jor...
also cant get....
just can wait bii back tpg
dear only tread bii eat...
therefor..
dear think until no the ho..
dear suddenly think off at jetty got starbuck..
so ma rush go there buy a
caremel hot chocolate
chocolate chip ice blanded
a blue montain cheese cake
and a chicken pie lo...
than
finish buy the....
been rush to bii de camp lo....

No comments: