The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Monday, February 8, 2010

5/2/2010

today...
just got one aim
that is alone cannot feel scared cannot feel lonely
going Langkawi to give her a surprise
i just got one aim that is can see her...
early in the morning
9.00am
i siting express bus go to butterworth,
i reach at 10.05am,
dear still waiting bii to message me...
when just reach the bus station...
dear been get to buy the ticket to alor setar...
the bus will departure at 11.00am
hole the way in my mind just thinking
wat is the reaction will bii do when saw dear lei???
really full of waiting..
than..
around 12pm dear been reach alor setar
and sit taxis go to kuala kedah jetty..
and get to buy 1.30pm de ferry ticket....
that time really feel so bored and lonely...
but maybe because gt aim....
hope to see my bii soon...
so just one person sitting at jetty
wait for the time to arrive lo
bii..
this really the first time dear go travel alone...
before that dear also din try before..
this time trip really just aim to meet with my bii
nothing much...
dear really so miss you....

No comments: