The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Friday, December 25, 2009

The First Time We Chat.....

The first time we chat....
Was after we meet at flemington
that time we din chat not even a Hi
maybe that time we still don know each other
after a few days later....
the god pulls us together again....
you come and add me at facebook..
i feel really so surprise why you will add me
so i just go find you have a chat
that time i first thing that ask you should be
if i not misstaken:
how you can found me at Fb
and why will add me

From that time on...
i start to chat with you...
and from that moment only really we knew each other
can counted as friend
So...
if say this is all arrange by god
i don know will got people support me or not.....
But thats really what we have been experience

No comments: