The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Friday, December 25, 2009

First Date..

the first date
that time we still friend
i really din supect that you will
agree to come out with me..
our first date....
i still remember is on friday
that time i smsing with u arround 6 something
firstly i just wan to kacau you
and call you out from watching movie
but i really din supect that u have been answer me...

As i am the person who call you
althout just kacau
but u have been agree
i would also very happy that got people that acompany me watching movie..
so at the end we discuss about the movie and the time...
at the end
we meet up at sentral
the movie is whiteout

when inside the screen
i very rajin finding topic to chat with you...
luckily you still will chat with me..
than talk about the movie
we two also agree that the movie is not too bad
but just feel very "geli"
haha
i still remember how i kacau you
i say that:
you see so geli de movie at night
later back home must be cant sleep
than we start argue that you can sleep or not....

No comments: