The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Down Down Down

Don know why mood today like not good..
early wake up late and getting wake by my brother
to call me go for working.
but that not the main problem..
the main problem is
i feel i don know how to use my time
just feel like wasting my time everyday without doing wat
this is the first time after my primary and seconderly school life.
that the long holidays i din go for holidays
feel like so so different
this year because SPM so have been very less go out
or follow my parent go holidays
but din knew that after my SPM i din go for any place
just after my chinese paper
14/12/2009
i been started to work with my father
in the same time i also getting less and less time to beside you
i really very hope can go to holiday with you
althout just one day i also happy

but just now when you tell me
i need work and no time to beside you
my feeling of down coming back again
thats not because of you
is because of i don have the time to beside you
i feel i very self fish
but in the mean while
i really hope can beside you
teman you
chat with you
i feel so like .....

don know why...
the feeling that in my heart
i don know should use what words
to say out......

But however...
i been don care...
i won let it happen
that will regret me
so
i have plan on 30 go penang with you.
now wat i can do is just wait you back and give me answer
yes or no
i wan go holiday with you.....
bii..



-



p/s : dear cant no mood wan lorr . must be happy =)

No comments: