The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Friday, December 25, 2009

2-11-2009

This is the important day to us....
you should be cant forget de
the day we become couple
02112009

I still remember on this day i give you a surprise.
i din let you know that i been buy one necklace for you
so when you saw the necklace that time
i can feel you got happy but like not so surprise.
so mean that my plan have been mission fail lo
but however i also help you to wear the necklace
but the necklace got a bit long
when we stare at each other that time
don know why you like not dare to stare me very long
just a while you will turn away
haha
maybe you few shy shy gua...
althout i been help you wear the necklace
but i still not yet call you to be my
girlfriend
now think back really feel own self are so
stupic
why din tell you on the sport
just like that have been let you back home the
but, however
until the end when you reach home
i also got tell out...
i think you won angry me because din say out
is sms and tell you gua..
bii...

But however,
on this day we been together
become couple
i would like to say that is.....
THANK YOU Bii
give me a chance to
take care you
sayang you
give you happy always
when you sad i can beside you
when you happy i can together laugh with you
when you need support i will always stay beside you and give you spport
no matter how..i always beside you be your angel
protect you
bii
I LOVE YOU




-



p/s : I love you too :D

No comments: