The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Waiting...

you told me you are back today
27/12/2009
i really feel so happy and waiting the moment that
you reply my message
chat with me
bleukkk with me

from 27 dear wait until 28/12/2009
althout dar know will wait until very late
but i still wan to wait YOU
while waiting i really just feel
why the clock today ticking so slow
or is my heart pumping to fast
make me feel everything is moveing very fast
but in the true
everything is still normal
the time is still running without my effect

27/12/2009 (9.00pm)
before that
you told me you will fly on today at nine something
it make me full of waiting the time arrive
until when 9.00pm
the time is arrive
don know how you at china lei
don know wat you doing now at the airport lei
or you been sitting in the aeroplane
i full of waiting
but i feel happy to waitng your message
in the mine while
i will suddenly think of you
and like cant control myself
send a few message to you
while waiting your reply

28/12/2009 (2.00am)
this is the time that i waiting for
the time that you told me u will reach at KLIA
just when the pointer go into 2.00am
i keep on looking on my phone
and the wallpaper
will smile out

although
have been midnight
tomorrow dear still need wake up at 7 somethig to go work
but i still wish to wait your reply

bii....


No comments: