The day without you
the time really pass so slow
but however
i will keep my promise
stay at here wait you back
I LOVE YOU...
bii...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bii

still got three days
you need go NS the...
don know should say what..
i still think i been can accept the true
i think i will ok
but the true is not..
just now when you tell me u feel scared
make me think back
i cant accept is you will leave me for three month..
between this period i cant even meet with you
even one day a week
also don have the chance
i cant imagine how you will at there
i also scared how you will stay at there
maybe u will say i not believe you
but to me
i just feel i worried you
don know how will you at there
if you facing any problem how you will solve it
i really very worried you..
bii...

james (0238)

No comments: